Dog Training | Chicago dog training obedience
It’s hard to develop a deep love with your dog when he’s chewing up your furniture, peeing on your carpets, jumping, lunging on leash, showing aggression, etc.
That’s where MasterPaw comes to the rescue. Our proven training methodology puts you in charge so you can move beyond bad behavior and enjoy a better relationship with your dog. To have a trained dog your dog must master 8 simple commands! Heel (walk by your side) , come, sit, down, leave it, look at you/focus, go place, and leave it. Armed with that you can literally talk dog, and be the talk of the town!
MasterPaw can provide your pet with the right combination of private lessons, “board & train” program, to address such common issues as:
- Dog Obedience
- Coming when called
- Sit, Down, Stay
- Leash pulling
- Destructive behavior
- Running away
- Basic and advanced obedience
- Car manners
- Nipping and/or chewing
- Separation anxiety
- Boundary recognition
- Annoying barking
This dog was deemed untrainable and need xanax
Dog training North Avenue | Dog training Belmont| Chicago Dog Training north side
We customize our programs and training lessons to include plenty of fun for both you and your dog, even in the highest distractions. With or without treats
Upon completing our program, you will confidently:
- Walk your dog off-leash
- Control any acts of aggression
- Call your dog to come on command
- Go Place
- Gain control while still showing your affection
Watch this video:
Dog Training Pricing | Dog obedience training Chicago
1. In Home Private One on One Training
2. We can train your dog for you with our board and train.
I offer a free phone evaluations!
MasterPaw Basic 4 weeks
- Off Leash
MasterPaw Pro 8 weeks
- Stay Walk by your side (heel),
- Off leash
Training done for you with our MasterPaw board and train
2. We can train your dog for you. It will take 2-3 weeks, and your dog will live with the trainer. Dogs are worked multiple times a day by trained professionals. We have bi weekly video updates, and guarantee our program for the life of the dog.